• Provide daily reception support and complete assigned general office support duties to support the administrative operations of the Welcome Centre and the general office.
• Greeting membership and other visitors, attending to reception switchboard, directing calls, taking messages, responding to direct inquiries and guiding Welcome Centre area traffic flows.
• Complete a range of general office support duties as specifically assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• Grade 12 equivalency with post-secondary training relevant to office services.
• Certificates completed in the Office Assistant, Secretarial, or Reception field of work is an asset, but not pre-requisite.
• Work experience as receptionist or office administration is an asset, but not pre-requisite.
• Familiar and competent with reception desk telephone services and protocols.
• Good attention to detail, able to accurately, efficiently, and independently complete all assigned office administrative support duties.
• Demonstrated proficiency with word processing and administering office systems such as email, phones, faxes, copiers, databases, office calendars, office supplies and equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you have the skills and ability for the above position, submit a cover letter with your resume and 3 current references on or before the closing date by mail/email to the attention of:
Melissa Bigmore, Communications & Welcome Center Coordinator
Tseshaht First Nation Administration Office
5091 Tsuma-as Drive
Port Alberni BC V9Y 8X9
Offer ended on October 31, 2018