Tseshaht Members and other interested parties who are interested in renting Community Facilities are requested to contact Welcome Center Coordinator at Tseshaht First Nation 250.724.1225
The following Tseshaht Community Facilities are available for rental use purposes by both Tseshaht First Nation members, membership groups and by other First Nations as well as the general public:
- Maht Mahs gymnasium (with or without use of the Maht Mahs Kitchen facility)
- Cultural Centre
- Tseshaht Longhouse (rental by Cultural User Groups only)
- Tseshaht Great Room (located inside the Tseshaht Administration Building) – Not available for rent or public use
- Tseshaht Youth Center – Not available for rent or public use
The above Community Facilities are available for rent on a day rate or on a half day rate basis. Any inquiries on the approved Rental User Fee schedule for the rental of the above facilities can be obtained by contacting the Administration Office.
All rentals are undertaken using a Facilities Rental Agreement Form that outlines the responsibilities of the rental user and the responsibilities of the Tseshaht First Nation Administration Office.
- A Damage Deposit in amount of 50% of the rental fee is charged up front and must be paid to secure the booking date.
- The pick up of keys for Facility access must be arranged with the Welcome Center Coordinator and will only be released once everything has been paid in Full.
- Set up of the facility for rental use is the responsibility of the User.
- Coffee and other food services are the responsibility of the Renter(s).
- Bathroom supply is stocked only on the first day, should you run out it is up to you to supply thereafter, this also includes supplies for the Kitchen.
- Refund of damage deposit : After inspection of the premise in accordance with the Facility Use Checklist your deposit will be returned. Where the premise does not meet the checklist, the TFN Administration Office reserves the right to retain a portion or all of the deposit, depending on hours spent to clean. Please note the damage deposit is forfeit in the event of damage or theft (depending on cost to repair or replace items). Costs over and above the Damage Deposit are the responsibility of the Renter
5000 Mission Rd. Port Alberni, BC Phone: 250.724.1042
Tseshaht Cultural Center
5211 Watty's Rd. Port Alberni, BC Phone: 250.723.5421
5000 Mission Rd. Port Alberni, BC Phone: N/A
Tseshaht Youth Center
6666 Saiyatchapis Port Alberni, BC Phone: 250.724.7320
Tseshaht Administration Building Boardroom Bookings:
For more information regarding the rental of the Tseshaht Great Room located within the Tseshaht First Nation Administration Building, please contact the Welcome Center Coordinator at 250.724.1225
5091Tsuma-as Dr. Port Alberni, BC 250.724.1225
5091Tsuma-as Dr. Port Alberni, BC Phone: 250.724.1225 Fax: 250.724.4385